Tubular — for when design throws you a curve. Vertical channels carved into the surface of Tubular allow the tile to wrap a radius. Made from sound absorbing PET felt, the carved wall tile is available in a single color (9 mm) or in two-tone styles (12 mm).
- Flat Walls: Tubular can be tiled on a flat wall vertically or horizontally.
- Curved Walls: When tiled vertically, the tile can flex to match a cylindrical or curved surface down to 12″ in diameter.
- 9MM Felt: TURF’s Tubular carved wall tile is made with 9 mm recycled PET felt board. A top layer of 3 mm felt can be added to any 9 mm felt base. V-channels carved into the surface will reveal the base color. Please request a material sample to verify felt colors.
- 3MM Felt: Add a 3 mm felt color to any 9 mm felt base to create a subtle or dramatic, two-tone color scheme with only a minimal increase in overall tile thickness. Please request a material sample to verify felt colors.
- Lead Time: ships in four (4) weeks
- Installation: Tubular is available with or without an adhesive backing, although the backing is required for installations on curved surfaces. More information is available in the Tubular cut sheet and carved wall tile installation instructions.
- Warranty: three (3) years
- Maintenance: Vacuum occasionally to remove any particulate matter and air-borne debris or dust. Compressed air can be used to dust the material in difficult to reach areas for large assemblies. Use standard household cleaners for spot cleaning.
- Custom: Tubular carved wall tiles may be customized with additional layers and colors. Contact your rep for details.