Fracture breaks up boring walls (and soundwaves) with a simple geometry of bisecting lines that branch into complex patterns. Made from sound absorbing PET felt, the carved wall tile is available in a single color (9 mm) or in two-tone styles (12 and 18 mm).
- 9MM Felt: The base of TURF’s Fracture carved wall tile is made with 9 mm recycled PET felt board. A top layer of 9 mm felt can be added to any 9 mm felt base. V-channels carved into the surface will reveal the base color. Please request a material sample to verify felt colors.
- 3MM Felt: Add a 3 mm felt color to any 9 mm felt base to create a subtle or dramatic, two-tone color scheme with only a minimal increase in overall tile thickness. Please request a material sample to verify felt colors.
- Lead Time: ships in four (4) weeks
- Installation: Fracture is available with or without an adhesive backing. More information is available in the Fracture cut sheet and carved wall tile installation instructions.
- Warranty: three (3) years
- Maintenance: Vacuum occasionally to remove any particulate matter and air-borne debris or dust. Compressed air can be used to dust the material in difficult to reach areas for large assemblies. Use standard household cleaners for spot cleaning.
- Custom: Fracture carved wall tiles may be customized with additional layers and colors. Contact your rep for details.