Join the fight against ho-hum and humming. The Switchblade ceiling system attaches to a tee grid with magnets, leaving existing ACT tiles untouched. The baffles mix and match, so it’s easy to switch up styles, switch up colors and switch up your ceiling.
- Hardware: Two magnetic connections.
- Installation: For use on steel tee grid systems with flat 9/16″ or 15/16″ cross sections.
- Durability: Contract
- Maintenance: Vacuum occasionally to remove any particulate matter and airborne debris or dust. Compressed air can be used to dust the material in difficult to reach areas or for large assemblies.
- Lead Time: Shipped in four (4) weeks from signed approval.
- Environmental: 9 mm PET felt board is made from up to 99% recycled polyester plastic, over 50% of which come from recycled water bottles. TURF is pursuing product transparency for LEED V4 MR Credit 4 Option 1, and MR Credit 3 Option 2 for recycled content. TURF has a Declare Label for the material in this product.
- Variation: PET Felt uses a traditional ‘felting’ process to create its panels. This often results in a pleasing heathered effect, where multiple tones are present in the fiber. Slight and consistent variations in color should be expected when using this sustainable material.