Sculptural & Transformative
The Swell Ceiling System is an acoustic drop ceiling tile product series that transforms office interiors through both cutting edge aesthetics and acoustical performance. Made from recycled water bottles, the four modular tiles can be rotated and configured in multiple orientations to create endlessly customizable ceiling sculptures.
Tying into standard 2′ × 2′ drop ceiling grids allows the Swell Ceiling System to be quickly and economically installed without the need of retrofitting existing office layouts.
Innovation is full of ups and downs, hits and misses, and ebbs and flows. The Swell Ceiling System Captures this excitement in the ceiling space above the contemporary workplace.
- Edge Options: Exposed Felt
- Components: 9/16″ or 15/16″ tee grid
- Mounting Hardware: None Required
- Durability: Contract
- Maintenance: Vacuum occasionally to remove any particulate matter and airborne debris or dust. Compressed air can be used to dust the material in difficult to reach areas or for large assemblies.
- Lead Time: Shipped in 4 weeks.
- Environmental: 9mm PET felt board is made from up to 60% pre-consumer recycled polyester plastic, over 50% of which come from recycled water bottles. TURF is pursuing product transparency for LEED V4 MR Credit 4 Option 1, and MR Credit 3 Option 2 for recycled content. TURF has a Declare Label for this product.
- Variation: PET Felt uses a traditional ‘felting’ process to create its panels. This often results in a pleasing heathered effect, where multiple tones are present in the fiber. Slight and consistent variations in color should be expected when using this sustainable material.