Dynamic & Transformative
Phase is a suspended space divider made from interlocking pieces of felt. With a the felt connector piece, users can connect to a standard piece of Unistrut, allowing them to link multiple modules together to create a unique and customizable space partition wall. With options for multiple colors, Phase is a perfect way to enhance aesthetics, control acoustics, and define different zones within an open floor plan.
- Edge Options: Exposed Felt
- Mounting Hardware: Unistrut PT1000
- Durability: Contract
- Maintenance: Vacuum occasionally to remove any particulate matter and air-borne debris or dust. Compressed air can be used to dust the material in difficult to reach areas or for large assemblies.
- Lead Time: Shipped in 4 weeks.
- Environmental: 9mm PET felt board is made from over 99% recycled polyester plastic, over 50% of which come from recycled water bottles. TURF is pursuing product transparency for LEED V4 MR Credit 4 Option 1, and MR Credit 3 Option 2 for recycled content. TURF is pursuing a Declare Label for this product.
- Variation: PET Felt uses a traditional ‘felting’ process to create it’s panels. This often results in a pleasing heathered effect, where multiple tones are present in the fiber. Slight and consistent variations in color should be expected when using this sustainable material.