Flow is a deployable partition wall system utilizing TURF’s 9mm felt material. In seconds, the end user can open and close the acoustic ‘wall’ to increase visual and acoustic privacy on-demand. The individual panels can be linked together, so that they deploy in sequence, or they can be made to be independent of each other so that the panel placement can be improvised.
- Edge Options: Exposed Felt. Chamfer.
- Mounting Hardware: Flow Track System (Grey).
- Durability: Contract
- Maintenance: Vacuum occasionally to remove any particulate matter and air-borne debris or dust. Compressed air can be used to dust the material in difficult to reach areas or for large assemblies.
- Lead Time: Shipped in 4 weeks.
- Environmental: 9mm PET felt board is made from over 99% recycled polyester plastic, over 50% of which come from recycled water bottles. TURF is pursuing product transparency for LEED V4 MR Credit 4 Option 1, and MR Credit 3 Option 2 for recycled content. TURF has a Declare Label for this product.
- Variation: PET Felt uses a traditional ‘felting’ process to create its panels. This often results in a pleasing heathered effect, where multiple tones are present in the fiber. Slight and consistent variations in color should be expected when using this sustainable material.